Here are some things to consider when choosing a remodeling contractor:
- Reliability. Since Jonathan began this business in 2002, Best-Fit Bath has undergone NO change of ownership, OR change of name. (Same owners, different name- there are a lot of them!) Warranties are honored, because we stand by our work as expert craftsmen and ethical businessmen, who are in it for the long haul.
- Demand a BBB A+ rating. You wouldn’t knowingly go to a doctor who barely passed Med-school, would you? Why would you pick a questionable contractor if they’ve been graded for the world to see? The Better Business Bureau grades businesses based on customer satisfaction, and only businesses with an A+ rating, have had no past complaints. DON’T settle for BBB membership, DEMAND and BBB A+ rating! (As you might have guessed, Best-Fit Bath has an A+ rating!)
- Superior Product Quality and Beauty. All of our Acrylic products are backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty (please call for details). The acrylic is a non-porous material, so it doesn’t grow bacteria, and maintains it’s professional design look with minimal cleaning and care, even after years of use! Our colors are second-to-none, offering you plenty of exciting options for your bathroom.
- Customer Confidence. We want you to be confident with all of your decisions, and that can’t happen with a high pressure salesman. We are committed to meeting your goals, and keep you informed at each step of the remodel. Jonathan, (the owner), stands by his work, offering you a limited lifetime warranty against improperly installed or manufactured materials (please call for details). No wonder we get so much referral business!
List of Services:
- Full bathroom remodel
- Bath replacement/remodel
- Bath to Shower conversion
- Shower replacement/remodel
- Replacement shower bases
- Bath and/or shower wall systems
- Accessibility barrier free shower bases
- Walk-in tubs
- Shower doors and rods
- Custom corner seating and accessories
- Jetted tubs
- Plumbing and fixtures